Secular Social Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» French court upholds Muslim veil ban
by mistermack Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:35 pm

» Ziggy's Introduction
by jimhabegger Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:16 pm

» What does social justice mean to you? What do you feel are the most important areas to work on?
by Ziggy Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:28 am

» Introducing Jim
by jimhabegger Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 pm

» Current Drug Laws, a failure. How to make them better?
by mistermack Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:23 pm

» Rape Culture in the west - I think it hyperbolic, let's discuss
by dandelionc Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 pm

» Is there anybody out there?
by tomokun Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:36 am

» mistermack says Hi
by tomokun Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 am

» Why I Joined This Forum...
by tomokun Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:54 am

» Speculations about the feuding
by dandelionc Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi there!

2 posters

Go down

Hi there!  Empty Hi there!

Post  maiforpeace Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:33 am

Some of you may know me from the safe space, and if not, hi, I'm Mai!

Congratulations to Cuduggan2K2 for putting action behind words - I wish this forum much success, and hope to contribute positively in Mai way. Very Happy

P.S. I will not entertain any comments, questions or concerns about my posts or actions on the other forum (with the exception of this cross post about who I am) so please refrain from directing those to me here - thank you and much appreciated.

maiforpeace

Back to top Go down

Hi there!  Empty Re: Hi there!

Post  mood2 Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:43 am

welcome mai Smile

Really glad you've joined. Hope you'll stick around as I've noticed your interest in activism at the safe site, and am hoping that eventually if this place takes off that will be a major focus here.

I think something which could be a benefit to online atheism is a resource which acts as a sort of one stop shop for those interested in social justice activism, where info on what's going on around the community is collated, discussed, organised and so on. It's ambitious and maybe unrealistic at this stage, but I wanted to flag up the idea with you. One way to begin building that up could be for the safe site to share info here on any relevant campaigns, petitions, issues and wotnot you come across? A wider audience for these matters is always a good thing anyway.

mood2

Back to top Go down

Post  maiforpeace Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:59 am

mood2 wrote:welcome mai Smile

Really glad you've joined. Hope you'll stick around as I've noticed your interest in activism at the safe site, and am hoping that eventually if this place takes off that will be a major focus here.

I think something which could be a benefit to online atheism is a resource which acts as a sort of one stop shop for those interested in social justice activism, where info on what's going on around the community is collated, discussed, organised and so on. It's ambitious and maybe unrealistic at this stage, but I wanted to flag up the idea with you. One way to begin building that up could be for the safe site to share info here on any relevant campaigns, petitions, issues and wotnot you come across? A wider audience for these matters is always a good thing anyway.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll do my best to help in any way I can, and will make a point of cross posting anything I come across there that you haven't already posted.

maiforpeace

Back to top Go down

Post  mood2 Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:42 am

great! thanks mai, much appreciated Smile

mood2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: